December 4th - 7th 2014
Observer Rules & Regulations
- Each team must provide an observer for each fishing day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). If a team fails to provide an observer each fishing day, a stand-by observer provided by the Tournament Committee may be used if one is available. The team must pay the stand-by $200/day for their services. Failure to provide an observer will result in the team's disqualification from that day's fishing.
- Observers are entitled to one tournament t-shirt, and it will be included with the tournament bag at registration. Be sure to include shirt size on team entry form.
- Observers must attend the Captain's Meeting on Thursday night.
- Observer must be picked up from and dropped off at Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina.
- Observers must check in 15 minutes prior to a boat's arrival for pick up (5:30 am daily) and 30 minutes prior.
- Observer assignments will be distributed the morning of each fishing day.
- The official observer's log must be delivered to the Committee Boat by 6 PM Friday and Saturday, and Sunday.
- Observer will be asked to deliver any pre-ordered meals to the boat.